A stationary exercise bike is an excellent physical exercise that not only allows you to exercise within the comforts of your home, but it also allows you to exercise with the luxuries of watching your daily soap or a movie. So, if you find yourself making excuses to avoid exercising, you must buy a stationery exercising bike.
A budget exercise bike might be a great alternative for those who do not want to invest much on the bike or want to buy an indoor alternative to their daily dose of exercise. Here are some of the best stationary bike under $100 in 2016 to help you make up your mind.
Best Exercise Bike under $100The Marcy Foldable Excercise Bike is designed to be small and compact. If you live in a small apartment with no space for an exercise bike, this foldable exercise bike will definitely fit in a corner with great ease. The compact design of the magnetic exercise bike with an easy to adjust seat makes it a great choice for a family with members of different height.
- High density seat for comfortable sitting
- Easy height adjustment
- Easy to read digital display which measures your exercises
- Very compact and easy to store
- Not suitable for people suffering from obesity
- The handle height is not adjustable
- There is no pulse meter for monitoring
It is a great bike for those who have a limitation in terms of space available to store the bike. However, if you are looking for a heavy duty strong exercise bike, this is not the bike for you. This bike is best suited for active adults, women and children because of the posture of cycling.
Highest Rated Stationary Bike under $100Merax Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike is one of the most durable upright bikes that is priced around $100. This bike is made to last with a heavy weight capacity of 220 Lbs which is usually not supported by economical and foldable bikes. A great bike with ensured durability, this bike will last for years without any damage or any sorts.
- Can take weights upto 220 Lbs making it perfect for people with heavy build
- Sturdy steel frame for durability
- Built in digital monitor for speed, time and calories burnt.
- Not easy to transport.
- Takes a little space to store
If you weight less than 220 Lbs, this is the perfect excise equipment for you. This exercise bike is very easy to use and comfortable with easy to adjust saddle and handle bars. However, it will occupy a little space in your home.
Best Stationary Bike for HomeThe Soozier Indoor Upright Stationary Belt Exercise Bike is one of the best stationary bikes under $100. It is a great looking exercise bike which offers a very comfortable seating position and is suitable for all age groups. The easy to adjust saddle and handle make it very easy to use the cycle for different members of the family.
- Easy to adjust handle and seat
- Great for fat burn, cardio and strength gain
- Easy to read display for speed, distance, calories
- Pulse meter for complete control on workout
- Takes a little space to store
- In order to transport, you will need to dismantle it
It is a great exercise bike with a great look. It is a magnetic upright bike equipped with pulse meter making it one of the best bikes in the price range. The bike is perfect for use in a family as anyone can adjust it according to their body and use it as per convenience with great ease.
Best Stationary Bike for Weight LossMerax Belt Exercise Bike Fitness Machine still holds a great appeal among the customers because of its great price. One can easily buy this bike under $80. A sweet deal indeed for those who want to buy a backup exercise equipment.
- Powerful stainless steel frame for durability
- Great weight capacity of 220 Lbs
- Belt drive mechanism for quiet workout
- No pulse meter
- Some users feel the resistance is not sufficient enough for intense workout
Merax Belt exercise bike is one of the cheapest exercise bikes available in the market. It is not equipped with any modern technology. However, it is a great product to buy in a limited budget.
Best Stationary Bike for the MoneyThe Body Champ BF620 Indoor Cycle Trainer is a great exercise bike which offers unmatched exercise quality at an affordable price. The high quality bike uses the conventional air-bike mechanism where the user exercises by peddling a heavy metal wheel connected to pedals using belt of chain. One great advantage of buying this bike is that you can maintain it by yourself without any professional assistance.
- Professional grade weight and machinery
- Gel comfort saddle for easy sitting
- Adjustable handle for great posture
- Digital workout gauge
- Uses conventional weight
- A little costly as compared to features available at the same price band
If you are looking for a heavy load economical exercise bike, this model is perfect for you. However, if you are not a big fan of strength exercises, you can find much better options at the same price range.
When looking for an economical exercise bike, everyone want to pay much heed on the budget. However, one should never ignore technology at the same time. One should try to buy a magnetic bike instead of a Flywheel bike as magnetic bikes are way more comfortable and easy to use. However, if you live in a remote area and cannot call a service person, you should buy an air bike as it can be easily maintained without an expert.