Investing in the best rowing machine for the money is very important for you in several ways. It is important that you are able to get the right machine that should be able to help you with your cardiovascular workout and at the same time be able to enjoy it. Basically this means that comfort and functionality should be an important factor to consider. Here are 3 rowing machines that you should consider for your indoor workouts:
Best Rowing Machine under $150When it comes to comfort, the Sunny Health and Fitness Rowing Machine is designed with smooth running seat and foot pedals with adjustable straps to improve your stability during workout. The monitor display will enable you to observe your time, calories burned and time count during your workouts. With an affordable price tag, you will be able to get yourself this rowing machine without breaking the bank.
- Electronic monitor display
- Weighs 23lbs and has dimensions of 53 by 20 by 23 inches
- Adjustable resistance up to 12 levels
- Adjustable foot strap
- Movable foot plates and smooth running seat for added comfort
Best Rowing Machine under $250The Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine is best known for its all-round workout capabilities. This is because the major muscles of the body like the leg, back and abdominal muscle are being used while rowing with the machine. The rower has changing levels of resistance that allows you to change the level of your workout. The steel frame of the rower enables it to withstand frequent use and also to last for long time.
- Electric monitor that is multi-functional
- Adjustable shock resistance
- Weighs 37 pounds and has dimensions of 50 by 12 by 10 inches
- Fold-able for easy storage
- Strong steel frame for sturdy
Highest Rated Rowing Machine on the MarketThe Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine is considered to be one of the best rowing machine for the money as it is engineered to last for lifetime. Being the bestselling rower machine in the world, it is considered as the standard indoor rower machine with several functionalities. The monitor has a multi-functional purpose for the user as it enables one to track things like speed, calories burned, time and speed during fitness activities.
The rower also enables you to transfer your workout data to your computer and can also be connected with other devises such as heart rate monitor and smartphone as it is Bluetooth enabled. This model has 2 year warranty on the performance monitor and the movable parts while the frame has 5 year warranty and has its manual and illustrated assembly instruction that you can use.
- Multi-functional performance monitor
- Antennae and Bluetooth connectivity
- Weighs 69lbs and has dimensions of 96 by 24 by 14 inches
- Adjustable footrest with ergonomic handle
- Easily fold-able for quick storage and mobility
- Flywheel and dumper to minimize noise